Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lamarckian digitalism

Its about my fingers really. Rather my finger tips. Over the last few years, the following gadgets have begun to take their share of the usage of this part of my body - The mobile phone, the remote control and the PC keyboard - these have primarily fought and won their share of usage from the insides of my nostrils, which had primary ownership on the use of my fingertips. Given this rather honest admission of the slimy past of my fingertips, you would empathize with my amusement whenever anyone referred to the "answer being on their fingertips". Not being a great reader, the ends of pages within a book did not really compete in this regard. Also, the lack of a persistent criminal record and minimal fingerprinting also ensured disuse in this regard. Given this background, I am inclined to think how my fingertips will evolve.

Well, at least less of such meaningless posts
The Monk

No comments: